Disclaimer: Please drink responsibly. Don't get alcohol poisoning or like, drive or anything. We also don't condone underage drinking. Or stuffing a rag down anyone's throat. We especially don't advise giving an important job to an unqualified yet incredibly egotistical man who believes yelling a bunch of empty nonsense equals competency, over an extremely qualified woman whom he mocks incessantly. I'm talking about the movie guys, what else could I possibly mean?!
- the camera lingers on a memorial statue
- Tom Cruise is disrespectful to a superior officer (two drinks if it's Demi Moore)
- Demi yells at Tom to inspire him to greatness even though she's more than capable of handling it herself
- Tom holds a bat
- Kevin Pollack " has no responsibilities"
- Tom manages to somehow even eat in a rude way
- "unit, corps, God, country"
- someone does or does not have honor
- someone has to explain a basic military term to Tom Cruise, a member of the Navy
- someone uses inappropriate sexual language to establish dominance over Demi Moore
- Hal shoves his hands in his pockets
- "You're a lousy fucking softball player, Jack!"
- Tom grabs the book from Jack in the courtroom
- "I've been promoted faster than you" speech
- "Say please" monologue
- "You can't handle the truth!" monologue
Finish your drink: "I gotta go arrest Kendrick."
If you have to choose between assaulting someone in any scenario other than self-defense and, ya know, not...the right thing should be obvious. Then again, when you have the choice between a loudmouth who has no knowledge or experience to back up his words and a highly intelligent, determined and qualified woman, you would think the right choice would be obvious. Think things through, friends. And remember: unit, corps, cats, planet.